Thursday, January 17, 2013









My name is Ted Brayton. I am looking forward to sharing my thoughts and experiences with you via our new company blog. Like most Griggs & Browne employees, I wear many hats and my duties and daily experiences may vary greatly on any given day.  I can start the morning giving an estimate for mice in a multi-family apartment in the inner city, and finish the morning  with a bed bug inspection for a local housing authority. After lunch, I could be treating a multi-million dollar home in the suburbs for termites and end the day at an evening meeting, consisting of the the region's industry leaders. Most of the meetings are local, relatively speaking, but I do get to occasionally travel to different parts of the country for national and international conferences.

Termites are certainly my favorite part of the business to talk about, so expect a heavy dose. I've pretty much worn out everyone here at Griggs & Browne talking about termites and our termite treatment, the Sentricon Termite Colony Elimination System, so they have asked me to direct my thoughts to this blog. They insist that they will follow me here, but I am not so sure.

Our Sentricon sales representative decided to "share" me and my thoughts with his sales manager, and he has invited me to speak at  the national meeting of the Sentricon Authorized Operators in Atlanta next month. In addition to presenting to fellow AO's, I will be meeting with their PR company to discuss, you guessed it, talking to customers about termites (using the iPad). I will have gone about as far up the ladder to talk termites as humanly possibly, leaving me with just my blog.

My posts will likely be observational, educational,  or humorous.  Hopefully, sometimes it will be all three.

No comments:

Post a Comment